What will you get from ISANA NZ membership?
Our events, workshops and annual conference help practitioners from across the international education sector who want to be part of a like-minded community by sharing their successes and best-practice. You’ll get:
- free or discounted admission to ISANA NZ and ISANA Australia conferences, events and professional development workshops
- networking and sharing opportunities with other international education professionals
- access to academic papers and resources from the annual ISANA NZ and ISANA conferences and workshops
- industry awards and recognition
- mentoring and support
Our toolkit of practical resources and reliable updates help practitioners who want to feel competent and confident in their roles by ensuring they meet professional standards. You’ll get:
- access to our extensive toolkit of practical resources to support international education at your organisation and to grow and advance your own career
- reliable and current news and updates about international education locally and overseas
- discounts and special offers from our partners
ISANA NZ is the only professional body that represents all international educators in Aotearoa, giving them a direct voice with government so they can advocate for the sector. You’ll get:
- An opportunity to have your say and advocate for our industry with government and funding bodies
Annual Membership Pricing
- Individual* $250
- Student* $100
- Associate* $120
Associate members include onshore and offshore agents, retirees who were previously employed in education, and government staff. This category applies to anyone who is not associated with an educational institution but is interested in keeping up to date with trends in student support or attending professional development activities; you will not have voting rights.
- School Institution (all staff) $1,500
- Tertiary Institution (5 staff) POA
Tertiary Institutional (5 staff) members can nominate five staff as ISANA Individual Members. If a nominated individual member leaves, another person can be nominated to take their place (limited to one transfer per member). Additional members can be added at any time for $150 per person.
- Tertiary Institution (10 staff) $1500
Tertiary Institutional (10 staff) members can nominate ten staff as ISANA Individual Members. If a nominated individual member leaves, another person can be nominated to take their place (limited to one transfer per member). Additional members can be added at any time for $150 per person.
* Note that these memberships are non-transferable.
Code of Ethics
The ISANA Code of Ethics, adopted by members in 2002, is a tool to guide members in their professional conduct. The Code of Ethics reflects its members’ collective commitment to the principles of professional competence, integrity, professional responsibility, respect for human rights, dignity,diversity, and social responsibility.
The Code of Ethics attempts to define the values and principles that inform ISANA NZ members professional work. In summary, the Code aims to:
- Set standards for its members
- Strengthen relationships among members
- Create an ethos rather than rules
- Be an inclusive tool